Monday, June 11, 2007

Off break. Sort of.

I created a new tune/mix for the upcoming Songfight. Challenged to do something with a "strong, dancable rhythm", my MC Jack persona took over on this one. Sugar Shaker features a short clip from KCentric, from the ccmixter community. The rest of the backing mix and vocals are a combination of loops and live tracks by me.

I've also got another new mix over on Remixfight. Kind of a last minute thing I wanted to do as my buddy Ken is the drummer. You can hear it here.

Finally, I just want to mention that next up on Remixfight will be one of the new Nine Inch Nails songs, "Me I'm Not", which they've just released the source tracks for with no licensing restrictions. Since this is Nine Inch Nails, I'm sure the source for this will be outstanding so go download the source for this here and submit a remix.

No comments: